For the second year running, Prevos Solutions are providing IT Support for the Galway International Arts Festival (GIAF).
As a Festival Patron in 2017, Prevos Solutions manages GIAF’s IT infrastructure, enabling it to focus on its tremendous work as an internationally recognised arts festival.
Among the various services which Prevos provides to GIAF include:
- Structured cabling and physical network maintenance: Installed data cable in the box office, as well as comms cabinet, switch, router, and other networking components.
- Computer support: Addressing issues such as connectivity to network/printers, email, and general performance issues.
- Phone support: Ensuring that the network supporting the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) system enables clear and reliable phone communications.
- Critical response: Providing fast, efficient response (both onsite and remote) to IT incidents impacting on organisational performance year-round, and especially during the busy Festival period.
- Hardware/software procurement and installation: Leveraging its enterprise solution distributor network, Prevos identifies the correct solution for GIAF, whether hardware, software (or a combination of both), and implements in a quick turnaround timeframe.
“We are very excited to continue our support of the amazing cultural phenomenon that is the Galway International Arts Festival”, said Kevin Newell, Managing Director of Prevos Solutions. “We are honoured to be selected by GIAF to support their IT, having done this for the 2016 festival also.”
Galway International Arts Festival is a major cultural organisation, which produces one of Europe’s leading international arts festivals; develops and produces new work that tours nationally and internationally; and presents a major discussion platform, First Thought. The organization has played a very significant role in placing Galway firmly on the map, as both a key cultural centre for the arts and a cultural tourism destination on the Wild Atlantic Way. It now looks forward to playing a central role in the European Capital of Culture 2020 designation awarded to Galway.
“Prevos Solutions is a valued partner to the festival for the past 2 years”, said Gerry Cleary, Financial Controller of Galway International Arts Festival. “The support they provide is excellent, and they are there when we really need them, to ensure that the show can quite literally go on”.
Prevos Solutions is a Managed IT Provider offering superlative IT Services to organisations throughout Ireland. Services provided include: Network support; Cloud Services; Telecommunications; Email/Domain Services; IT Support Solutions; and IT Sales. High profile companies trust Prevos Solutions to manage their critical IT requirements, including Galway International Arts Festival, P&O Maritime; and Western Motors.